At The Health Suite, we offer cardiac rehabilitation – a safe and effective program of education and exercise following a cardiac event
The aim of cardiac rehabilitation is to provide a safe and effective program of education and exercise following a cardiac event. This could be a heart attack, angioplasty, stent intervention, coronary artery bypass graft or valve surgery.
At The Health Suite, we are fortunate to be able to offer a much-needed service without the associated long waiting list of the NHS.
The sessions will assist you to:
- Exercise at a level that improves cardiovascular function
- Know the parameters of exercise in which to work safely
- Gain confidence and improve quality of life
- Have the opportunity to discuss any concerns
- Gain support from others taking part in the program
- Continue with regular exercise in the community
Our cardiac rehabilitation sessions are all held in a friendly, safe environment.
Our cardiac rehabilitation courses are run by Jenny Chambers over six weeks.
Book a block of six sessions using the booking form below.
Meet the team
Book an appointment