- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of muscular aches, pain, stiffness, sprains, bruises, minor sports injuries and swelling after contusions.
Exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
£5.79 Excluding VAT, (£6.95 incl. VAT)
How to use:
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- For external use only. Wash hands before and after use.
- Muscular pain, stiffness, sprains, bruises and minor sports injuries: Apply sparingly to the affected area with gentle massage three to four times daily.
- Contusions (injury): Apply a small amount immediately at the site of the injury to help prevent the development of bruising.
Do not use:
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana, other plants in the Asteraceae (Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Contains wool fat (lanolin) which may cause local skin reactions.
- Active ingredients: 1g of ointment contains 0.10ml of tincture from fresh Arnica montana L., planta tota (Arnica whole plant) (equivalent to 48mg of fresh Arnica whole plant).
- Extraction solvent: Ethanol 53% w/w.
- Also contains: Wool Fat (Lanolin), Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Wool Alcohols, Ethanol and Purified Water.