Waleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Spray
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of minor sports injuries, bruises, muscular pain, stiffness and sprains.
- Based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy
- Traditionally applied immediately after injury to prevent development of bruising
- Suitable for adults, elderly people and children
£5.21 Excluding VAT, (£6.25 incl. VAT)
How to use:
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- For application to the skin only. Wash hands before and after use.
- Adults, the elderly and children: Spray one to two metered doses on the affected area up to four times a day and allow to dry.
- May also be sprayed onto a damp cloth and used as a compress.
Do not use:
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana, or to other plants in the Asteraceae (Compositae) family or to any of the other ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
Active ingredients: 1g of spray contains 0.1g of tincture from Arnica (equivalent to 0.05g Arnica montana L. fresh whole plant).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 61% v/v